Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Would You Confront or Confess, If You've Cheated On Your Partner?

i would do none. neither would i confront nor confess. this's based on my experience.

it all happened during my boyfriend's army recruit. he was away for six months - well, he did come back every two weeks, or sometimes four or even six weeks. it was a very long time you see. so, i became lonely. if normally i would be text messaging with my boyfriend, at that time, i really had no one. any means of communication between me and my boyfriend was cut. i was left alone, crying for his presence. and i kept on waiting for him.

until one night, me and my dolls went to Gadong to have a night out. we would be 'lepak-ing' until late night everyday. there would be guys everywhere, people getting drunk here and there.

and there came this guy called H. he really liked me so much and really wanted to get to know me better. and here comes the crazy part. stupid of me, i gave it a shot. i accepted him as my, what i called 'Cinta Contract'. and so i hid our relationship. everytime my boyfriend came back during the weekend, i would totally be ignoring H. and the relationship went on until my boyfriend finally finished his recruit.

see, the worst part of the story was that this H guy is a close friend of my boyfriend. crazy right? but i would admit, that i did have some feelings on him. things went from bad to worst when H found out that my boyfriend was someone he really knew. H became angry and would keep on trying to convince my boyfriend for a meeting. but i would be there stoping the meeting from happening. H was so mad he told everybody that he would kill me. he really basically wanted me dead.

no, the meeting didnt happen and nor did my boyfriend believed any of the story. alot of people told my boyfriend that i cheated on him while he was away but i kept on denying it. he would even say 'Baby, i am a fool if say that you're lying.' Still, i wouldnt admit and would keep on convincing. it really did somehow work you know.

i do feel guilty for a fact that i lied and made him totally believed me. this is not right ladies and gentlemen, but lets take this as a lesson for all of you out there who'r in love. love your partners with honesty, because the most crucial part in a relationship is when he or she believes you and no one else.

and my boyfriend believes me very much. more than anything in his world. i promise i will not do this again. because i love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment