Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stronger.

this year is gonna be tough for me. i hav alot to prove. the expectations from my dad, my mom, my siblings and even from my peers. i dun wna say that i dun think i can cope up, but i somehow question myself.

if in 2010, i became this person full of negative thoughts, insecure feelings and jus being afraid of getting the best out of me, i fully intend to turn the table upside down.

2011 will different. i wanna talk strong, spreak agressively and become a better person. and for the most part, i will not let people walk over me. i will stand up for what is right and hold my head up high because i know i deserve better in this life.

i dont wna be like Kurt, a star from the hit TV drama called Glee. Kurt just shut down immediately if people make fun of him in the show. but me?

i will not. actions speak louder than words and im definitely gonna prove to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment