Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog For Yourself. Not For Others. Not To Show Off. Get That Right, Please?

life is already boring enough if from time to time you're trying to convince people to like you, or if you're trying to impress others. for me, life is all about you. it's you who make decisions, make developments and motivations in order that we achieve our life goals. im quite certain that none of one in this world would constantly want to impress others for nothing right? it's like you're kissing ass - im sure you dont wanna be labelled like that, right? unless you're a so-called self-proclaimed ohh-i-think-everybody-thinks-about-me. 

i used to blog for others. i've had blogs in the past, which ive totally forgotten the addresses and password, that i intended for the purpose of showing off or even to be popular. but i have come to a point in my life where i know what i want in my life. so i guess, new bloggers should blog for a purpose. 

my purpose? to kill time and to improve my English writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment