Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Believe In Myself.

when someone is so determined and motivated, nothing is impossible. yes, you can have all the dreams in the world, but when you dont have the drive, its not gonna be even worth the wait.

but im sure know for a fact that i have the drive. i have always wanted to fill the airwaves of Brunei and i have always wanted to show people that i can talk. among my friends, i talk alot, i know. but i wanna take it to the next level. blogging is a way for me express my feelings and by constant practice of this, my english will continue to improve and become better. and by that, i will develop my own talking skills and prepare myself for any opportunities that will come by someday.

i believe that someday i will be able to pursue my dreams. i jus have to believe in myself and continue to florish.

rejections are difficult, but it will just make me stronger. i have great friends surrounding me, superb boyfriend, amazing environment and sure enough, all i need to do right now is to show myself up.

i know i can do it.

so you whose name is 'dream', i will be coming to you. and when i do come to you, please be nice to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment