Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Favourite Doll namely Sheikh Ajikk Sheikh Omar.

first and for most,lets begin by saying the same old saying that you always listen to when someone's celebrating his or her birthday,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJIKK.

grateful,full of love and blowing you kisses,i wanna tell the world how happy and overwhelmed i am to have you in my life. you're like my gay brother who has that same sensitivity level like my Sainul. but that sensitive side of you is what makes you special. thats the side of you that makes me think of you. thats the side of you that actually makes you human. i know alot of people who are sensitive, but oh God knows how annoying they are. but with you, its not.

all i ask for from you is, like what we'v discussed, please dont fight. we'v never come across that, but God knows when that happens, we gotta stay strong and true to ourselves. i dun care if others are gone, but i dun wan you gone in my life. you've lit alot of bright lights in my life and i wanna keep it that way for a very long time.

i love you doll, and keep yourself strong. cause thats what makes you a unique person :)

xoxo My Favourite Dolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment