Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Things Hardly Stay. They Get Away When Those Things You Call 'Good Things' Are Not True Enough To You.

especially in the case of friends, the good thing that im referring to here is true friends. only true friends stay. those of which stay away and avoid themselves from you are not true friends. those are just friends who come and go. everyday, when good things appear and pile up, you become happy. you feel that you have a crowd. but Nelly Furtado said in her song that all good things come to an end.

i have seen people slipping away and forgetting about me. and when i really analyse and understand the situation, it was because of the word 'change'. not to mention backstabbing and all that bitchiness, cause i know im better when it comes to becoming a Bitch.

i wanna say that i dont care if those people who were once close to me are ignoring me and making me look like someone insignificant, but i cant lie to myself. i actually do care. im not gonna blame them for the downhill of our friendship, its because of change. a phenomenon thats been destroying relationships between lovers, friends or even family.

but for better or worse, im glad i have my own circle of friends now. i love ya'll and will treasure you at heart. im glad i have my family, cousins and most importantly of course, i have my boyfriend. thats already more than enough :)

listen to Nelly Furtado's sing entitled All Good Things - Nelly Furtado - All Good Things

No comments:

Post a Comment