Friday, January 14, 2011

Back To Hometown in Seria and God, I Feel Afar From My Boyfriend :(

after a very long time, now is the time that i come back to hometown. it has been months i have not spent so many time at our house in Seria. i certainly miss my parents, my siblings and my house.

but before i left my house in the capital, i felt afar. afar from my boyfriend. you see, my boyfriend is like my bestfriend, my father, my brother, my counselor and my preacher. he is the reason why i have become the strong person that i am right now. he always sheds me light in my darkness, he provides me with good shelter and he always takes good care of me. we have been apart before, yes - during his recruit. but i guess, i just cant live without him.

friends, family, cousins are great. but with him, it just makes my life perfect :)

im gonna miss you my boyfriend. this will not take long and all i have to do about it is to stay positive. this is somehow healthy for our relationship. im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment